Business Story Method uses stories, scenarios and examples, described in natural language, to improve the accuracy of requirements and provide an assured acceptance process. The goal is to improve communication between business stakeholders and IT development. It reduces the cost of rework caused by incomplete or inconsistent requirements and increases the predictability of delivery timescales. This will help you to deliver the ‘right system’ on time whatever your development methodology.
The Business Story Method delivers:
- Validated and trusted requirements
- Reduced re-work for development and test activities
- Support for Behaviour-Driven Development and Test Driven Development
- Aligned business analysis and test analysis (which might be performed by the same individuals
- Automatic support for acceptance
At 25163 words and 127 pages this e-book is also available in paperback from the Business Story Method website.